- The Deal - A Case Study
Speakers: Catherine Haridy, Darren Sanicki, Jules Munro and David Vodicka (Moderator)
- Talk About Pop Music
Speakers: Adam Argyle, Fredrik "Fredro" Ödesjö, Gary Go and Chit Chat (moderator)
- So You Wanna be an International Songwriter?
Speakers: Arnthor Birgisson, David Rowley and Peter Coquillard (moderator)
- DIY Record Label
Speakers: Bill Cullen, Brett Oaten, Jackie Kralj, Nicole Hart, Lynn Small (moderator)
- Digital Distribution 101
Speakers: Chris Johnson, Nick O'Byrne, Sam Spry, Vanessa Picken, Frank Roveta (Moderator)
- Content, Competition, Collecting Societies and Crystal Balls
Speakers: Andrew Jenkins, David Touve, Jeremy Fabinyi, Michael Fraser, Stephen Navin and Brett Cottle (Moderator)
- Australian Content - 'To Be Or Not To Be'
Speakers: Chris Scaddan, Clare Bowditch, Joan Warner, Russell Thomas and Kath Letch (Moderator)
- Keynote - Wesley Enoch: The Value of Cultural Expression
Wesley is the Artistic Director for Queensland Theatre Company
- Keynote - Stephen Navin
Stephen has had a multi-layered career spanning 30 and more years in the entertainment business. Prior to taking up his position at the MPA, Stephen was the Music Adviser to the UK Department of Culture, Media and Sport and was VP Operations for BMG Europe and then CEO of the V2 Music Group.
- Keynote - David Touve: Digital - What is Free?
David is currently an Assistant Professor of Business at Washington and Lee University, where he teaches courses in strategy and entrepreneurship.
- In Conversation - Gary Calamar "Music Supervisors, the new tastemakers?"
Gary is considered both a genuine chameleon of the music placement and, at the same time, one of its wise veterans. Interviewed by Marc Fennell.
- In Conversation - Neil Finn
Neil Finn exclusively joins us to present The Sun Came Out, an intimate documentary film that provides insight into what he describes as "the most extraordinary musical experience" of his life. Interviewed by Bernard Zuel.
- In Conversation - Missy Higgins
Interviewed by Lindsay McDougall.
- In Conversation - Imogen Heap
Imogen Heap is an eclectic, eccentric and innovative British musician considered by many as the epitome of a digital diva. Interviewed by Richard Glover.
- In Conversation - Arnthor Birgisson
Arnthor Birgisson is a Swedish songwriter and producer. Interviewed by Richard Wilkins.
- In Conversation - Kev Carmody
Kev Carmody talks to Brendan Fletcher. Includes performances of I've Been Moved and Cannot Buy My Soul.
- Snapshot: Missy Higgins
We caught up with Missy Higgins following her In Conversation chat.
- Snapshot: Gary Go
We caught up with Gary Go following the "Talk About Pop Music" panel
- Snapshot: Clare Bowditch
We caught up with Clare Bowditch after she took part in the "Australian Content: 'To Be Or Not To Be'" and "I Manage My Music" panels
- In Conversation - Arnthor Birgisson(highlights)
- In Conversation - Gary Calamar (highlights)
- In Conversation - Imogen Heap (highlights)
- Keynote - Stephen Navin (highlights)
- Backstage Pass - Tim Levinson
Tim Levinson (also known as Urthboy) was a Hip-Hop/Songwriting Mentor at this year's Backstage Pass, which saw leading Australian songwriters mentor school kids.
- Backstage Pass - Josh Pyke
Josh Pyke is a Songwriting Mentor at this year's Backstage Pass, and we pulled him aside for a quick chat.